"Our objective was and is to become one of the top premium boutique wineries in Australia"
The main structure fronting North Terrace remains virtually unaltered but in 1890 there was significant rebuilding at the rear of the premises. In 1963, the Annexe was opened on the top floor for mixed dining and in recent years there has been much refurbishment. A bar has been provided on the ground floor and bedroom accommodation brought up to standards appropriate for mixed use.
The Adelaide Club
165 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Tel: 61 8 8231 3348
Fax: 61 8 8231 2215
General Manager: Mr David J Boggan
Club President: Mr Hugh G MacLachlan